Thursday 9 October 2008

WatiNCF - Live on CodePlex

I've had a fair bit of interest in my WatiN Controller Framework recently and after attending Remix the other week and seeing Sara Ford (her blog has some awesome Visual Studio tips and tricks) doing a talk about CodePlex and it's new integration with Subversion clients such as Tortoise SVN I decided it was about time I published it, so for anybody that may be interested, the project can be found at http://www.codeplex.com/WatiNCF.

At the moment there aren't any help files apart from my blog and there is no installation file so you'll just have to download the source code and build it for yourself, if I get a bit of time over the coming weeks I'll post a bit more about how you go about using the framework but if you have any immediate questions in the short term just let me know.

Please feel free to add any comments or submit proposals for changes or even contribute to the project if you like, just let me know how you get on with it if it helps you or even if it doesn't.

I hope you find this useful in some way.

1 comment:

Sharper Visions? said...

Thanks for taking the time to do this, I will be taking a look asap.